Events & News
- CONGRATULATIONS to longtime JVL Airport Director, Ron Burdick! He received the Wisconsin Airport Manager Association's Lifetime Service Award recently at their annual conference in the Wisconsin Dells.
- SWRA will start construction to replace airport lights and signs starting June 4th. Expect runway and taxiway closures throughout the summer. Pay close attention to NOTAMS and barricades to avoid entering closed areas.
- BESSIE'S DINER coming soon to our Terminal building 1716 W. Airport Rd. Janesville. Anticipated start date late June.
- Janesville Warbird Weekend 2018 - come to our airport and see the B-25 Miss Mitchell, the B-24 Diamond Lil, the AC47 Spooky, the C1-A Grumman and many others. July 21st & 22nd, gates open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. $10/ea, $20/family, kids 8 and under free. Food vendors. Free parking. Sponsored by the Minnesota Commemorative Air Force. Purchase tickets in advance at the link below and follow us on Facebook for updates.
- Excited to announce another business at SWRA - ELEVATION AIR! They will be opening soon providing aircraft rental and flight instruction. You will be able to learn to fly locally without traveling to other airports. Contact information and details will be available soon.